byEditorial Staff| Apr 10, 2018
They’re fast, they’re fit, and they’re ready.
Andy Kocher (USA) and Navalo De Poheton are traveling to Paris for their first ever Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Finals together, but they’ve had a solid run of preparation, including winning one of the North American qualifiers at Del Mar in October. But their preparation for Paris goes beyond the riding – packing for such a momentous event is a huge task! Andy’s partner Jennifer Jones gave us the scoop on what 17-year-old Selle Francais gelding can’t leave home without.
- Green Spot Remover. By the gallon. #greyhorseproblems
- Bananas – and more bananas! His favorite treat.
- Carr and Day Detangler to keep his luscious tail from drying out during lots of washing.
- His Butet saddle.
- His Invictus half pad to cushion his back and help him feel his best.
- Cavalor Sweeties Cookies. “The coconut and vanilla flavor. He sticks his tongue out for them!”
- Icetight poultice for his 17-year-old legs.
- His Triple Crown Custom Grey Rug. “His favorite because he looks best in that.”
- White ‘N Brite Deep-Cleaning Shampoo. “He is a dirty, dirty pig!”
Photos by Thomas Reiner and ©FEI/Nick Souza